Partner With Us
The Quit Tobacco – UCanQuit2.org Campaign collaborates with a variety of tobacco cessation counselors, military health care providers, installations, and military public affairs offices that share our mission of helping service members to quit tobacco. Through collaboration with these individuals and organizations, the campaign offers ongoing tobacco cessation support to service members and professionals providing cessation services on military installations.
Interested in becoming a partner? Send us an email at email@example.com.
Supporting Your Tobacco Cessation Efforts
Whether you’re planning a special event, promoting cessation on your installation, or looking for materials to use in your tobacco cessation classes, our campaign materials can support your activities.
- Order promotional materials such as posters, wallet cards, stress balls, DVDs, and notepads FREE of charge.
- Use our print materials, including posters, fliers, and print PSAs, in any publication, print or online, including your installation newspaper.
- Feature our PSAs on the monitors at your gym, hospital, clinic, commissary, exchange.
- Initiate a live chat with our quit tobacco coaches to receive support.
- Join our community on Facebook, Twitter,YouTube and Instagram.
- Share your experiences and inspire others to do the same. Let us know about your program and the great work you do.
- Read our news articles about trends and research in the tobacco industry.
- Locate support at a local installation. We will add your program if it’s not already listed.
- Subscribe to our QuitBrief newsletter to receive ongoing updates about the campaign.